Join this workshop series of 3 times 2.5 hours on
Sundays, May, 7, 14 & 21, 9 11:30 am CEST/Europe
This session is for Europe/Asia/Australia time zones!
9 am CEST translates to 8 am BST/UK, 3 pm AWST/UTC+8, 5 pm AEST/Australia, 7 pm NZST/New Zealand
In the Repeat Patterns Deep Dive 1 workshop series, you will dive deep into the art of creating beautiful and intricate repeat patterns
In this series of three 2.5-hour sessions, you'll gain valuable knowledge and skills, including:
- Understanding how repeat patterns work in the context of block printing
- Learning how to design a block from idea to print, with a repeat pattern
- Exploring different types of repeat patterns and block shapes in detail
- Profiting from tips, tricks, and specific exercises to take your carving and block printing skills to the next level
- Mastering the art of printing and aligning repeat patterns
- Working with color to create stunning and unique prints.
This workshop is an intermediate-level workshop – perfect if you have some prior stamp carving and block printing experience or attended the “Intro to Block Printing” workshop.
Through optional homework assignments between workshop sessions, you'll have the opportunity to practice and refine your block printing & repeat pattern skills.
By the end of this workshop series, you'll have the skills and knowledge to create beautiful and intricate repeat patterns, as well as the confidence to take your block printing to the next level and apply it to your own work.
All prices in Swiss Francs (CHF). Prices in other currencies depend on the exchange rate of the day of purchase and are solely stated for reference: CHF 177 is roughly 181 EUR / 194 USD.